If you are not interested in this type of shopping experience or do not agree with this Notice, please do not use the Sites. We reserve the right to modify the terms of our Privacy Practices at any time. We will post any changes to our website. Your continued use of our Sites following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
Personal information collected means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Where you are purchasing goods from us, as you use the site we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows: your name, date of birth, address, customer number, telephone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and issue number. If you enter a prize draw or competition we will need your name, address, customer number and e-mail address.
Information we might need from you:
- Identity Data includes your first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth or age, gender, shoe size.
- Contact Data includes your address (home, postal or other physical address), email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes your means of payment, such as your bank account or payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us and our fulfilment of your order.
- Profile Data includes, in relation to your website account, your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Technical Data includes traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our site.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
We may use the information you provide as follows:
- To confirm receipt of your order, process it and keep you informed of progress.
- To run any Credit Account you may have with us including payment recovery and debtor tracing.
- To keep you up to date with new services, facilities, special offers and promotions.
- To enhance your shopping experience in the future by tailoring the site to meet your needs.
- To administer prize draws and competitions you may enter.
- Affiliates- We may share your information with any related entities of D&D Boy’s Shoes (“Affiliates”) that we use and disclose your information for their purposes in ways consistent with this Notice.
- Service Providers- We may allow third parties who perform business services for us to access, store, and process your information in order to provide those services. Our service providers will not use your personal data for their own marketing or other business purposes without your consent.
- Legal Disclosures- We may disclose information, including personal data, to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights, interests or property of D&D Boy’s Shoes and our Affiliates; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with applicable law or legal process.
- Third Party Applications on the Sites- We may share your personal data with third party service providers to provide you with the products and related services that we offer you through the Sites; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services, such as synchronization of your contacts with other software applications, in accordance with your instructions. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal data other than to provide the services requested by us. They may be located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- Personal Data about you from third-party sources – We obtain information from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit bureaus, where permitted by law.
- Data forwarded to third parties- is only used to provide the above mentioned services to you, such as freight forwarders in the field of delivery of goods, media agencies for distribution of marketing and credit reporting or debt collection agencies for credit reporting, identity checks and debt collection.
- Transaction and experience information – When you purchases products, to process payments, we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount paid for products, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction.
- Pay or request someone else to pay a bill- If you use our Services to pay a bill for the benefit of someone else, or if you request a User to pay a bill for you, we collect Personal Data from you about the account holder such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and account number of the bill that you intend to pay.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support teams or respond to a survey.
- D&D Boy’s Shoes always strives to store personal data within the EU/EEA. The data may be transferred and processed in a non-EU/EEA country (third country). Any transfer is made in accordance with applicable legislation and persons subject to the transfer will be notified.